The CER developed a Criteria document setting out the detailed rules,procedures and requirements in relation to fulfilling the obligations and functions of the regulatory system by Registered Gas Installers, Gas Safety Supervisory Bodies designated by the Commission, BGE Networks and other relevant parties. Registered Gas Installers must agree to be bound to the Criteria in order to be registered.
The document is made up of the following sections:
- Section A - Introduction & Interpretation
- Section B - The Body
- Section C - The Registered Gas Installer
- Section D - Disciplinary Procedures
- Section E - Appeals Process
- Section F - Authorised Officer
- Appendix 1: Operational Procedures
Click here to view the Criteria Document.